There has been a lot of talk about Bitcoin in the media lately as it took a large valuation drop.
People are freaking out if they should buy the dip or sell because of the rapid decline.
This email is not necessarily about Bitcoin and my opinion of it as an asset, but more about how you approach growing wealth.
Whether it’s Bitcoin, Tesla, Apple, Google, Gold, Silver etc. any of these assets can rapidly change.
That’s not the problem…
The problem is the lottery mentality many Americans have when it comes to growing wealth.
Many want to dump their money in risky investments and hope and pray that it will grow and allow them to create a dream lifestyle.
Again this is not a dig on any one investment i.e. Bitcoin, stocks, real estate etc.
It’s more of a challenge to change the way of thinking…your paradigm if you will.
Go with me for a second…
Instead of just a hope and a prayer imagine if you had a strategic plan that:
- Overcame market volatility so when the market tanks you are still sitting pretty. You look down at your phone, see the market crash and look up say “isn’t that interesting…” and get back to walking on the beach with your spouse worry free.
- Conquered increased tax risks. After printing so much money the jokers in Washington try to dip deeper into your pocket by increasing tax and they can’t because you planned for it.
- Overcame running out of money in retirement i.e. longevity risk because you took a portion of your assets and turned it into a guaranteed cash flow stream for life.
- Created your own “pension-like” return of capital that aren’t dependent on vesting with a company or worrying if a company is going to make good on it’s promises
- Overcomes the crazy inflation we are experiencing right now
- Creates your own banking environment where you are earning interest instead of lining the banksters pockets.
- Allowed you to safely acquire funds from a bank to match…actually match 3x what you are saving to give you more tax-free cash flow in retirement.
Here’s my point…
All of these are very doable and we do this for our clients every day.
However, it takes discipline, it takes time, but really it just takes your desire and our expertise to help you make this happen.
Do I believe you should get into some risky investments? Maybe YES, Maybe NO.
It depends if you have applied our proprietary method that we call our Power Pyramid to your plan.
If we can be of service to you in any way during these crazy times, just use this link to jump on our calendar and we will see what we can accomplish together.
Click here –> conquer craziness and build lasting wealth
Until then…take care.
Remember — It’s Your Time…